FLOWERS EVERYWHERE


I saw flowers
Were falling
From the
Shrewd edge
Of the sword.

I saw flowers
Flowering
On the wall
Of the jail.

Then I felt
One flower
Inside me…
That was my
Heart.




Poetry by anoop.m.r The PoetBay hart to a support member!
Read 61 times
Written 2008-04-18 kl 09:32

dott Save as a bookmark
dott Write a comment
dott Send as email
dott Print text


Hagzissa The PoetBay hart to a support member!
Actually.... I've read this several
times now and I can't really grasp it.
But I do know that I like it, a lot, it
has something even if I can't get
total grip about what. Still... I do
like it!
2008-04-19


Helen Paquin The PoetBay hart to a support member!
Yes, this is a splendid heartwarming
piece. Very well done. Smiles.

Helen
2008-04-18

Dejan
I saw words flowering
from your heart.

Thank you, my friend.
2008-04-18


boon
dear poet,
thank you for giving
me a beautiful flower.

regds,
boon
2008-04-18


Nathaniel London
I'm totally, totally speechless!
Well in this case flowers never die!
Love lives forever.
I see the sun too!
EXCELLENT POEM! BRAVO!
2008-04-18

0 comments: